Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Morning Coffee & Island Beach Walk

This past weekend, Ryan and I took a stroll across the beach in Lantzville. I was hoping to find some unique peices of driftwood, as I am planning to dry it out and hang it on our walls as artwork..no luck this time. It was a cool grey morning, yet still so beautiful land the color of the ocean was a bright emerald green. These walks always remind me that we live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world and how lucky we are.

Afterwards, we went for coffee at Riso, a new Resturaunt Cafe in Lantzville. A quaint little cafe/resturaunt that makes handmade pizza in their wood-fired oven and artisan breads. We have enjoyed a few outstanding dinners there in the past, and are excited to go back. The small menu has something for everyone, and it is fresh & local, my favorite.

I did some Instagramin' on our walk..



No comments:

Post a Comment