Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Long Hair vs. Short Hair

Every 3-4 years I tend to cut my hair short (chin length) because I get tired of all of the brushing of the knots and other maintenance that is SO necessary to prevent me from looking like a paper-bag princess. I love having long hair, and I hope that I can pull through this summer and keep the length going..Maybe I will be able to do this soon?



When my hair gets really dried out and lifeless, I resort to Davines NouNou Reparing Mask . I recently found it at a very sweet salon in Nanaimo's Gallery Row, called "Love Your Hair." They carry a wide range of Davines products, which I was so excited to discover! More local shopping in the city in which I choose to live.

Davines is an Italian Beauty line that uses organic products are are known for their authentic formulas.

Davines Authentic face/hair/body Restoring Butter: regenerating, nourishing butter with organic Safflower Oil. Used as pre-shampoo treatment for dry hair; ideal as a deep, nourishing cream for face and body.







No comments:

Post a Comment