Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Boots & Bags


Today was the first day where I felt the feeling of fall in the air. The weather is starting to feel crisp and breezy, and I have begun unpacking some of my favorite wooly sweaters out of storage. There are a few items on my fall list, mostly pieces that are transitional between work and play. I think they would stand up to my new career in Real Estate, as well as fit into everyday life.

Well...the Celine Bags...I'm just dreaming, but ya never know..maybe one day!




Chloe Shoulder Bag Above









Love black on black on black..with leather leggings. 

These Sartore boots are beautiful. They are available at one of my favorite Vancouver stores, Misch. They are the perfect Equestrian boot. 


Lastly, these Burberry Rainboots are the perfect boots for our rainy west coast weather. Realistically, they could be worn from October until May. I know I would get a lot of wear out of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment