Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Before and After Book

For the past year I have been working on gathering photos for a before and after book of our house. Ryan purchased this house 2 years ago, and it has come a looong way. The house had great bones, it was built in 1950 and had never been updated until we came along. (Apart from the layers of pastel colored paint jobs...) I have had a hard time deciding upon the after photos, I always feel like something isn't quite finished and it's not quite ready for the final shot. I am hoping I will have it completed by the late springtime, photographing they yard is so much nice when the flowers are blooming.

We are planning on finishing up the landscaping, I would like to add flower boxes under the lower windows, as well as grow some sort of vine up the side of the chimney. We also plan to grow Laurel down either side of our lot to give us privacy from our neighbors without having to build a fence.

Here is a sneak peak of the before and "after.....although not quite finished!"




I love the look of these window boxes:





No comments:

Post a Comment